Avast Secure Browser was launched in April and is the direct successor to the older Avast SafeZone browser. It is based on a Chromium engine (like Google Chrome) and focuses on three main areas: speed, privacy, and security. Currently, it is only available for the Windows operating system including Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and of course the latest 10. You can use it whether you have Avast Antivirus installed or not. You’re probably wondering why you should switch from your current browser to Avast Secure Browser. The best argument is probably the speed, everyone loves the super-fast browsing experience. According to Avast, web pages load in Secure Browser up to 4 times faster than in other popular browsers (such as Chrome or Firefox).
In our test, however, we found that this only applies to resource-intensive sites with ads and/or flash elements. On the other hand, you will hardly find a site that does not have ads (even Google search does). The level of security and privacy is significantly higher than in any standard (pure) browser. With Avast Secure Browser you get banking mode, anti-phishing, anti-tracking, anti-fingerprint, and HTTPS encryption. Some other features, such as stealth mode or privacy cleaner, are similar to the famous Chrome features (incognito mode and clear browser data).
Avast Secure Browser Crack+Latest Version Free Download
only the most aggressive and intrusive. Block malicious websites and downloads to prevent your PC from becoming infected with viruses, spyware, and ransomware. Protect your privacy by preventing websites, advertising companies, and other web services from tracking your online activity. It prevents your browser history from being stored and downloads any tracking cookies or web cache that you receive during that browser session. Forces supported websites to use encryption and hide all data sent to and from. Of course, he can! I ask this question because we all know that some products may lack certain properties when pointing in a certain direction. Therefore, we will see a show that does a good job, but only within one specific area. This is not the case, Avast SafeZone Browser will be your partner in finding cat pictures online and will protect your online banking transactions like no other.
your browser so no one else can read it. It turns out that the Internet, after all, is not such a good place. If we disregard the obvious facts like hatred of people, security issues, miserable content, we are a pretty messy place. That said, we still cannot separate our lives from him. It is and will at least be when we think of a necessity shortly. I always like to think of myself as a smart person who can find, focus and solve problems. That’s why I’m talking about the Avast SafeZone browser. We all know that browsers are getting smarter and more reliable. But what about a browser designed to withstand all security issues while still providing a great browsing experience?
- Remain anonymous.
- Avast Antivirus.
- Secure personal information.
- Bank status.
- Navigate faster.
- Password Administrators.
- Antiphishing and tracking.
- Stealth mode and expansion protection.
- Flash blocks.
- User-friendly interface.
- Video downloader.
What is New in Avast Secure Browser:
- Anti-Tracking Preserves Your Privacy By Avoiding Websites.
- You can clear your browser history as well as other content stored in your browsers.
- Avast Secure Browser allows you to securely install reliable extensions.
- Flash gives you the benefit of preventing content from running on your computer until you decide to allow it.
- Video Downloader allows you to very easily download video and audio data from your favorite sites.
- When you access multiple web pages with Avast Secure Browser, you can also block connection and site security.
- Operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista,
- Windows XP, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows 98
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB or more
- Hard disk space: 100 MB or more.
How to Download/Install?
- You can download the browser from the Avast website. You do not need to download Avast
- Antivirus to get the web browser. There are two methods to download a secure browser.
- You can download and install the latest version of Avast Antivirus or download the browser
- independently. These are the steps you need to take.
- Click here to download the web browser
- When the transfer is complete, locate the executable file
- Then click Run